Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Apologies

Oh no....I was just about to post up the latest episode of Penang: The Road Trip...but but but...

THE PHOTOS ARE GONE!!

*gasps all around* Oh no, oh no, oh no, oh nooooooooo.........

Oh blek! I'm just pulling your leg. The photos aren't in my computer right now, coz I just reformatted it, but I have the backup files somewhere safe. So don't panic ok? But too bad for all of you who were waiting so impatiently for this episode. I really meant to post it up today, but I'm too lazy to find the files and transfer the photos over right now, so go find something else to occupy your boring little mind for now, k?

However, if your life is really so boring that you have nothing else to do, or if you're getting withdrawal symptoms from not having your dose of the sitcom, then I suggest you go jump down a building. Look at it this way, at least you'll have an interesting death. Bwahahahahha!!!

I'll get around to it eventually. In the meantime, enjoy my sarcasm. Good night, tata, bye bye!

0 comments: