Monday, October 29, 2007

Updates

I haven't blogged in weeks!

I don't know what's wrong with me, I'm a little out of it... Just started the next phase of my studies. I'm doing a double degree in Holistic Nutrition and Natural Health now. Whew!

The problem with me is I tend to do things to the extreme. I'm so excited about starting this new phase that for the last couple of weeks, I've neglected *everything* except my studies. The good news is that I'm well ahead of schedule on my studies, and doing very very well. (All in a matter of two weeks!)

The not so good news is that I'm behind on my reviews and my other assignments unrelated to studies. And I've also neglected my blog, my piano lessons, my Chinese lessons... =(

I need to find a balance.

The good news is, I'm trying to get back on track with everything else and hoping that it won't mean slowing down on my studies. I've started another blog where I can practise and learn Mandarin...

It's Lone's idea, coz he's doing it too, to learn his Japanese. As for my Chinese blog, it's pretty boring and embarrassing. I won't be writing anything profound there, it's just for little, simple sentences, and Lone (my Chinese teacher!) will correct any mistakes I make.

我会加油!
wo hui jia you!
I will work hard!
(Literal translation: "I will add gas!" LOL!)

0 comments: