Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Job Vacancies

Last weekend I was at a 3 and a half day seminar with Lone. I went to it before and it was *EXHAUSTING*, and now as a graduate, I get to go again for free. So I went to review it and keep Lone company.

It would've been ok if I just went like for a couple of hours each day, but I stayed throughout the whole thing, and it was really tiring. I didn't get enough sleep, so now I have a huge pimple on my nose!!! Ugghhh!

Anyway.... more updates later, right now I just wanted to ask if anyone is looking for a job? Or has a friend who's looking for a job?

My dad's company is looking for:

1> Account Executive, with LCCI and above, minimum of 2 years
experience, and is able to handle full-set accounts.

2> Marketing Executive, with a diploma or higher qualification, who is
able to travel when required.

3> General Clerk, with SPM qualifications and above, and has PC
knowledge.


You can call 03-79873151 if you're interested or if you have a friend who is interested.

Please do pass the word around. Thanks so much! =)

0 comments: