Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Mid-Year Resolutions

It’s been a while since I last did this, but I really felt like doing this, and I’m of the opinion that we shouldn’t wait until the new year to get started on resolutions and improvement…

…so I made a list of the things I wanted to achieve before the end of this year:

  1. Wake up by 6am everyday.
  2. Get into the habit of writing everyday.
  3. “Win” NaNoWriMo this year.
  4. Exercise at least 20 minutes, six days a week.
  5. Be 80% vegetarian.

There’s probably more, but this is all I’m thinking of right now. I’ll add more later if I can think of more. I’ll add the details later too. Obviously, most of these goals are more habit than one-time achievements, and it will take some time to get into them, but I’ll be fine as long as I follow my game-plan.

Of course, I’ll have to make a game-plan first. =D

Well, it’s a great start!

0 comments: