Friday, May 07, 2010

Cutting it Off

In an impulse (as usual), I chopped off my long hair yesterday!

I’d had really long hair for many years now, maybe 3-4 years or so, and I’ve gotten really bored of it.

I did think of cutting it earlier this year, but felt lazy and was thinking that I should try growing it to waist length first, since I’d gotten so far already.

The truth is, it took ages for my hair to grow. Although I’d had long hair for years, it never really grew that much longer because I had to keep cutting the split ends.

My hair was dry and damaged, and frankly, I’m too lazy to maintain it everyday.

I thought recently, when I saw so many split ends, of trimming the ends again, but then I thought also, it’s never going to end (pun intended), so I just decided to cut it all off.

It’s now *really* short. And I mean, *really* short.

Maybe I’ll post a pic soon, if Lone would get his camera out. =P

0 comments: