Wednesday, November 09, 2005

When everything is going great...

When everything is going great...and you still feel down... Well, ok, maybe not everything. There are parts of my life which could definitely be better, but who am I to complain when there are so many more sorry asses out there, right?

But then again, I want to complain. I feel like complaining, and I will complain. So there.

I'm tired of going through this frustration and irritation. Sometimes I feel like everyone other than me is an idiot. Bah! So what if that's no way logically that could ever be true, sometimes it just feels that way. Try to tell someone something logical, and they look at you like a nitwit. HelloooOo? It's common sense! Any pig with a brain could tell you that! Bah!

Thank god Christmas is coming soon, at least all my 'Bah's won't go to waste. I could even add a 'Humbug' at the end of it. Bah Humbug! Halloween, Deepavali, Hari Raya, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year's...Bah Humbug to all of it!

If I could just rid the world of the stupid people...

0 comments: