Sunday, January 06, 2008

Dallas' & Mel's ROM and Fishing pix!

As promised, new pix!

My brother and Mel recently got registered as husband and wife. =) Here are the pix:

signing the docs

Preparing the documents for signing

kiss

Aww...so sweet.

the newly wedded in-laws

The newly wedded and the in-laws.

roses

The wedding ceremony's in June... My brother and his new wife are preparing all the details before then, and I guess they're almost done with all the preparations. But me... it's not my wedding, but I still feel kinda unprepared for it. LOL!

Anyway...

Last Friday we went fishing with some friends at Semenyih. Look at the scenery!

lake01

Lush and green...sigh...

lake02

Almost like a Thomas Kinkade painting. Ok, not really...but, still... =)

 

lilisle

The little 'isle' we camped on.

me&dad
Camwhoring while waiting for the fish to bite

me00

More camwhoring...

reelingin

Reeling in the fishes...

dadreel

lonereel

czerreel 

 

The fishes we caught:

fish00

Big one!

fish01

fish02

My first catch of the day!

fish03
My brother's

fish04

Lone's

fish05
Ceaser's

fish06
Kelvin's

And yes, they are all different fishes! LOL!

fish07b

fish07a

This is a ruhu(sp?)

fish07

fish08

This is a catfish. And the others we caught were mostly pacu(sp?).

It was great great fun, and we've converted Kelvin to a fisherman too, I think. It's his first time fishing and he caught 6 altogether, Lone caught 6 too, my brother caught 4, mostly coz he was busy taking pix for us, and Ceaser caught 3. My dad caught about 4-5?

And *ahem*, as for me... I caught 7! LOL! I was the fisherman of the day! Yayyy!

*does a little skip* =)

I love fishing!

0 comments: