Thursday, January 24, 2008

Miserable Drama Queens

Do you ever get the feeling that some people just like to be miserable?

No, I mean it. These people are always miserable and depressed, and some bad thing or other is always happening to them, and they are always complaining or moaning or crying or whatever.  And I mean *always*!

These people also never listen to advice, never learn from mistakes, and in fact always make the *same* mistakes over and over and over again. And they know it too! Their excuse is "I couldn't help it..."

At first you really feel sorry for them, it really does seem like they've got it bad... but then later it just gets really tiresome and boring, and honestly, it seems like they're just fishing for attention and sympathy.

Or... it could just be that they're addicted to drama.

It's true, you know, happy people are boring people, that's why I'm so boring, but I'd had more than my share of drama and excitement, and I decided that it was enough, and that I now want to be happy and boring.

And so I am!

Happiness is a choice, and I choose to be happy. I choose to keep all the drama in my life confined to movies and books. But hey, don't get the wrong idea, I've got an extremely interesting life, just not a dramatic one. =)

The best thing about it is that people don't gossip about you either, since you're so 'boring'. They'd rather talk about the girl whose boyfriend two-timed her with her best friend, or the guy whose girlfriend left him for another guy but not before milking him for all his money's worth, or the friend whose having an affair with her boss, or whatever... You get the picture.

And as for these people, well... I'm sure they love being gossiped about. You know the old adage, "There's no such thing as bad publicity."

These dramas put them in the spotlight, make them the center of attention, and allow them to rant and rave and bitch and cry, and yet still have their friends console and comfort them.

The only thing these people *ever* talk about is how terrible they feel, how shitty their situation is, why these things always happen to them, etc... And when you try to change the subject to something cheerful to help get their mind off the problem, they change it right back! Because, well, it wouldn't do to talk about a subject in which they're not the main characters, you know.

GET OFF OF IT ALREADY!!! STOP BEING SUCH A BABY AND A DRAMA QUEEN!!!!

If you really want to stop being miserable all the time and find a guy who really loves you and appreciate you, then decide to be so and stop letting guys walk all over you!!

It is *your* decision, and yes, it *is* that simple! And I know, because I've done it!

Everything that happens to you in your life is because of the choices you make. So start making different choices already! Don't expect to find the right guy when you keep on going off with the bad guys.

For goodness' sake! For you to be making these same mistakes over and over and over again, you are either very very *very* stupid, or you just enjoy being miserable. Either way, it's getting really boring, and I'm sure the last thing you want is to be boring. LOL!

Whatever.

0 comments: