Saturday, January 05, 2008

Happy New Year!!

I know I'm a little belated with the wishes...but it's still a Happy New Year! =)

This year's going to be great, of course, because I choose it to be so. And there are many more things I'm going to accomplish this year, some of which I have an idea of already.

I mean, of course I do, that's why we *plan* our future, isn't it. LOL! But what I meant is that I have an idea of what I want to accomplish this year as opposed to next year or the year after that, etc. And also of course, what I consciously want to accomplish, as opposed to what I inadvertantly accomplish on the way to accomplishing my accomplishments. Did you get that? LOL!

Anyway....I'll get back to you on those, coz I'm still 'hungover' from yesterday's fishing 'expedition', I've got a sunburn and I feel a need to just laze around today without using my brain overmuch.

Pictures were taken with my bro's camera though, so I can't upload them now. I've asked him to transfer the pix to me and as soon as we're done being lazy asses, I'll post them up. =)

0 comments: