Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Internet (or lack of) and Idols

It's been one and a half weeks now that my internet connection has been acting up.

I really don't know what's up with it. My brother has called TMNet so goddamned many times and yet it's still not fixed!

Yo! TMNet! Will you guys get a move on and fix it already! One and a half weeks is waaaaayyy too long to be slacking!

I'm at Lone's place right now, just to use the internet. I can't access my mails, I can't blog, I can't even do my online studies coz I can't get online!

How long more can this go on?

Ok, cool down.

*deep breaths*

Breathe in... breathe out....

Close your eyes and imagine you're in a peaceful place.

The air is clean and fresh, the grass is green, the sky is blue, the internet connection is faster than the speed of light, and the world is beautiful...

I feel so much better now.

I honestly don't know how long more TMNet needs to fix this problem, but it can't go on forever. So I'm going to buck up and get through this.

I will survive!! Muahahahhaha!!

----

In the meantime, who do you guys think will win this season's American Idol?

I think Jordin is the better singer, of course, there's no doubt about that. But I just think that it would be so cool if Blake won, just for a change.

I believe most people will vote for Jordin, so she'd probably win, and she'd deserve to win. Actually, they all deserve to win! Blake, Jordin, and Melinda! It's the first time in AI history that I love the top 3 almost all equally!

Oh, but as I was saying, I want Blake to win AI simply because I want a different AI face. Every year the same type of people win again and again and again.

Although the rockers have gotten great publicity in AI, they never actually win it, because no one but a regular-type singer could win it, I think.

I really, really hope Blake wins it for the beatboxers! He's really talented musically and I think he deserves to win it just as much as Jordin does.

It doesn't really matter who wins it in terms of their career from here on, because Blake will sells loads of records regardless of winning or not, but it's just really gonna be great if he wins!

So... Go Blake!

0 comments: