Sunday, November 12, 2006

Bukit Tinggi and the Infinite NaNoWriMo Reference

I couldn't get to sleep tonight, I think I'm still a little bit hyper coz of tonight's jamming session. Which was great, btw! =D I'll post up pics later.

But anyway...I'm afraid it's partly coz I just got my monthly annoyance. Sighz. And I'm going to Bukit Tinggi tomorrow for the next three days with my colleagues for our division trip. What timing, huh.

So anyway, what I wanted to say originally was... I'm going to Bkt Tinggi for three days. On our division trip. With lots of activities. With my colleagues.

Which means, if you didn't already get it... no time for me to write!!!!!

And I'm already so far behind my word-count!! Dammit!

I don't care! I'm gonna do it! I won't be left behind! I will *not* lose RM500 to Lone! And I especially will NOT let Margaret cheat me out of the RM1000 bet which I did NOT make with her! So there! =P

I'll write crap if I have to. LOL! Which actually is the point of NaNoWriMo. Quantity counts for everything, quality nothing. So fine, I'll write crap! And lots of it! 50,000 words of it! And when NaNoWriMo is over, I'll edit it! And people will say that I was the first person in history who actually did turn crap into gold! (Readers of George R. R. Martin's A Song of Ice and Fire series will get this. =D)

Seems like almost all my posts this month is related to NaNoWriMo huh? I'll be glad when it's over and I'll have a life back again. LOL! But not really either, coz I'm really enjoying it! =P

Anyway, I'm gonna try to go back to sleep now... Nitez!

0 comments: