Monday, November 20, 2006

Pure Love

Dearest You,

I want you to know just how much I appreciate you and all that you do for me. I want to tell you what you mean to me and how you brighten up my life.

You make me believe in dreams and fairy tales again, when the world had made me bitter and cynical.

You make me smile and laugh til my sides hurt, when my eyes were red from crying and my lips was always turned down into a frown.

You make me happy and carefree and alive, when I was so depressed and wanted to die.

You give me hope and faith, when I stopped believing and wanted to give up.

Not only that, dearest...

You remember things that are important to me, you take the time and the effort to remember the special things that I love, and you make sure I get them.

You remember little tiny details, that I don't even remember telling you about, and then you surprise me with them.

You appreciate every little thing that I do for you, and it makes me feel wonderful, because you noticed, and you appreciate me.

You appreciate even the tiny things that I didn't realize I did for you, but when you mention them, it makes me feel good because they matter to you, and I want to make you happy too.

You notice little things about me, if there's something different about my hair, or if I wore something you haven't seen before, or even if I wear a different shade of eyeshadow! And it makes me feel good, because you pay attention to me.

You listen patiently to my rantings and ravings and ideas and dreams, and you seem to understand me so well, you seem to know exactly just what to say to make me feel better, or to encourage me, or just not to say anything at all.

You share your rantings and ideas and dreams, and I feel happy because you trust me too, and you want to share your life with me.

You call me whenever you can, even if it's only for five minutes in your really busy day, because you really miss me, and you just want to hear my voice. I feel special because I'm special to you.

You come to see me whenever you can, even if it's only for a short while, even when your day is filled with appointments, and you're not coming anywhere near my place. You come anyway, just because you miss me and you want to see me. It makes me feel wanted and loved, because you want and love me.

You take an interest in all my interests, and you are passionate about them because you like to know more about the things which make me happy, simply because you want me to be happy always.

I can't count all the blessings I've found in you. I want you to know that all your love and efforts don't go unnoticed or unappreciated. I know how lucky I am to have you, and I know that there is no one else on earth who is as special as you are, no one else could replace you in my heart, no one could do what you do. You are the best.

At the risk of sounding cliche, you make me want to be a better person. You are an angel, but you are *my* angel, and I want to be your angel too.

You are the most giving, most generous, most loving person I have ever met, and I want to give you what you have given, and continue to give me.

You always strive to make me happy, it seems to be your mission. And I want to make it my mission to make you happy too.

You work so hard, to give me what I want, and I just want you to have everything you want too.

You delight in making me cry tears of joy, and try to make me cry happy tears any chance you get, you've done it so many times I forget to count. I want to make you cry happy tears too.

You give me the best of everything, taking second best, because you want me to have the best that you can give me. I want to be as unselfish as you, I want to take the second best so that you can have the best.

You sacrifice your time for me, giving up the things you want to do, so that you can do the things I want to do with me. I want to do the things you want to do with you too.

You give me everything, and ask for nothing in return. I take everything you give, very gratefully and very humbly, and I want to give you everything in return.

Dear, I am truly humbled by your goodness, your generosity, your pure unconditional love. And I am overwhelmed by the power of your love for me. I thank god everyday that I found you, I don't want to ask what I did to deserve you because dear, even if I didn't deserve you, I'm not letting anyone take you away from me. But I will work everyday, to be a better person, so that I can be worthy of you.

I love you.

0 comments: