Friday, November 24, 2006

November Pix! (Part 1)

Ok, I've been very very bad with blogging since the beginning of November because of NaNoWriMo, so it's only now that I've got a chance to update about everything. With *pictures*! Like I promised...=P I've got heaps and loads of them for you!


The downside of this is... *sigh* as you probably can tell already, I gave up on NaNoWriMo. *sob* Don't get me wrong, I'm not giving up on the story! Coz I'm really into it now, but the 50K words... =( I'm making a bargain with Lone though, forget the 50K words by end of November, extend my deadline... we'll work something out. Although it does feel like a cop out, but now I understand why one of the rules of NaNoWriMo is, no writing a story that you've been thinking about forever, because you'll baby it so much and think about it so much that you won't be able to let yourself go and just write nonsense.

Anyway, I'll continue with it, although I failed NaNoWriMo...*sob* it doesn't mean that I have to fail the story. *stick chest out* I will persevere! Again! LOL!
Ok....back to the pictures!

Went to Penang and Ipoh with Kelvin on a day trip on the 2nd this month, coz he wanted some company... Here's what I got out of it, and what you guys must get if you go to either place:

Tambun Biscuits is a must anytime you go to Penang, but this isn't the regular one that most people go to, but it tastes so much better! I stopped eating them because I didn't like the taste(the famous ones) but I loved this one! I forgotten to take down the address though...oops!

And from Ipoh, OMG, this you must try! Delicious salted chicken. The chicken's quite small though, compared to many here in KL, and the meat is tougher than the ones we have here, but that's why I like it. Kampung Chicken! Delicious and natural! Nutritious! Not artificially fattened up. =P And it's delicious! Really, really, delicious! Yummmm....


On the 4th, our division had a 'slumber party' at Ascott Hotel in KL. Our division manager booked us a 3-room suite, it was really fun! We had 'team-building' games. Well, it was just games and fun, and food! But it does build the team! Blek!

The interior of the rooms was like wow! I didn't take pix of them all, but these are from the master room:

Some of us were playing Cluedo....


Others were eating the yummy food... =D

The Illusions went jamming on the 11th; unfortunately our drummer Willie couldn't make it, but Eddy replaced him that day, and he was really good! Rose, our other vocalist, couldn't make it either, but Suzanne, who introduced Eddy to us, sang a few for us. =)
Andrew our vocalist:

Lone, our lead guitarist and band leader, who wanted to sing too:

Ah Guan, our bassist, so focused on his playing that his pick magnetically stuck to his forehead:

Suzanne, who sang for us when Andrew and I couldn't:

Eddy, the drummer, who helped us out coz Willie couldn't be there. Fantastic drummer, and also a vocalist for the band, Triple6Posers:

Kelvin and I weren't in any single pix...=( But he's the one second from the left, he's our rhythm guitarist, and I'm the one second from the right. =)

Hope you like the pix so far! I have lots more, but I think I'll do it another time, coz this post is going to be hell to load with too many pix! LOL! Anyway, I think I've taken like, OMG, 3 hours already! on this post! Just coz of the pix! Whoa...

See! I told ya this was a busy month socially! And I blame this for my NaNoWriMo failure! Blek!

K...until the next post then! Coming up are the pix from our Bukit Tinggi Division trip! See ya!

0 comments: