Friday, January 05, 2007

Belated Wishes

Yes!! I know I haven't blogged in like almost 3 weeks! It isn't my fault, I swear!

My internet connection went down on the 23rd right after my last post, and then I went for I think 6 days without the net, when the earthquake in Taipei happened! Just when I got my modem fixed! Argghhh! Just my luck, isn't it. =(

So I missed Xmas and New Year's online. =( Didn't get to wish a lot of my online and international friends. I hope it isn't too late to wish everyone a belated Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year! =)

The year is still new after all! May all of you have the best year, with lots of health, wealth, and happiness! Love you all!

And may the internet lines be fixed real soon. It's amazing how dependant we've all gotten on the internet since the last decade, isn't it?

Well, I'll post again soon, but I won't be uploading pix until the connection gets better. See ya! =)

0 comments: