Wednesday, January 10, 2007

My Soundtrack

I've been tagged by Denise! Fun! (In other words, me = no life...)

It goes like this, if my life was a movie, this would be the soundtrack.
So, here's how it works:

1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
2. Put it on shuffle.
3. Press play.
4. For every question, type the song that's playing.
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button.
6. Don't lie

Opening Credits: Sass Jordan - Goin' Back Again (Sounds good actually...)

Waking Up: Chantal Krevezuik - Leaving On a Jet Plane (Hahaha, fits the opening credits, I'm going back somewhere and leaving on a jet plane...)

First Day At School: Bon Jovi - It's My Life (I'm really starting to like my soundtrack. *grin*)

Falling In Love: Lene Nystrom - Pretty Young Thing (I swear I'm not cheating! Everything's really good so far!)

Fight song: The Veronicas - Heavily Broken (Damn...this is freaky)

Breaking Up: Saving Jane - Girl Next Door (This works too, I guess. LOL! So he's breaking up with me for the girl next door?)

Prom: Bad Company - Shooting Star (Wow...Prom Queen? LOL!)

Life's OK: Shakira - Hips Don't Lie (LOL! What do I say to this?)

Mental breakdown: Coco Lee & Julio Iglesias - When You Tell Me That You Love Me (Your love drives me crazy? Hahahh!)

Driving: Liz Phair - Blowjob Queen (Um... ahahhaha!!! Will probably get into an accident!)

Flashback: Snow Patrol - How To Be Dead (Hmm....well, title aside, the song sounds nice for a flashback *shrugs*)

Getting Back Together: Jaclyn Victor - Gemilang (Aww....)

Wedding: Liz Phair - Extraordinary (Great! I'd like my wedding to be extraordinary!)

Birth of Child: Aqua - Be A Man (Yup, I want my child to grow up to be a man. Unless she's a girl...)

Final Battle: Corrine Bailey Rae - Enchantment (Well...)

Death Scene: Fort Minor - Be Somebody (I would hope I've become somebody before I die...:P)

Funeral Song: Goo Goo Dolls - Broadway (Broadway is dark tonight coz they lost such a talent like me? LOL!)

End Credits: Alisha's Attic - Indestructible (Ooohhhh....I really like this song for my end credits.)

Well, most of them are really appropriate, some work if you stretch your imagination a little. LOL! But mostly, I really like my soundtrack! Who wanna watch my movie? =)

I'm tagging whoever wants to play, so have fun, guys!

0 comments: