Sunday, January 14, 2007

Internet Withdrawal Symptoms

I.Can't.Take.It.Anymore.

I want my internet back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've tolerated this for a month now, and in this month, have only come online to check some mail and blog occasionally.

I feel very very unproductive because:

  1. I haven't been able to upload or post any pictures up.
  2. I can't update my bookblog, or change the layout, which really needs to be changed.
  3. I can't download anything, because I'm using my dad's computer.
  4. I can't use Windows Messenger, and I feel so out of touch with all my friends already.
  5. I can't even bookmark sites because this is my dad's computer.
  6. I can't keep up with my mailing lists, I haven't read them in weeks, because I can't spend too much time on the computer since my father and brother wants to use the computer too.

And the longer I hold off doing all these things, the more things I'll actually have to do to keep up, and in the end I might not do any of it!

I need my internet back!! I feel so seriously handicapped without it. =(

Seriously, I can go a few weeks without it, and I *do* have a life without it, seeing that I have managed quite well for the past month. *ahem* But for a prolonged period it is really hampering my productivity. I can't research articles or sites for work, nor can I surf for fun, and I can't even blog as much as I want, for stress-relief. =P

Well, obviously I know that I can always go to a cyber-cafe or whatever if I urgently need to get whatever things done. But that's the thing, I don't *urgently* need all these things, so I put them off until I can do them conveniently, but I want to get them done, because I feel so... Arrgghhhh!!!!

I.Want.My.Internet.Back.

*snarls*

0 comments: