Monday, March 19, 2007

Time

It's a year for marriages.

I've got four couples I know getting married, and who knows? I'll probably hear about more as the year goes by.

Signs that we're growing up.

I'm already an aunt (from cousins, not my brother), I'm looking forward to more nieces and nephews.

I'm a quarter of a century old.

Eventually it'll be my turn to get married, and then I'll have kids of my own.

Eventually my kids will have kids of their own, and I'll be a grandmother.

Enjoy your youth. Live your life to the fullest. Don't waste a single wonderful moment.

Time doesn't wait for you to be ready to live. Soon time will have passed you by if you're not careful. And once you have lost time, you can never get it back.

Enjoy this moment while it last. Enjoy every moment that will eventually come.

Life is meant to be enjoyed. Enjoy it.

0 comments: