Sunday, November 18, 2007

John Travolta is Bootylicious!

HairsprayMoviePoster If you haven't seen Hairspray, go out and get it now! It's great! But even if the show sucked big time, it's worth it just to see John Travolta shake his booty!jontravolta

He acts as a fat dancing momma; fat suit, high heels, and all, and even in his fat suit and heels, he shakes better than Shakira! I'm serious! I'm not even exaggerating a little bit!

Anyway, Shakira doesn't know how to shake her booty, what she does is... I don't know, wiggle? 

Ok, back to Travolta.

Hairspray is a musical, with all the big names attached to the cast; Michelle Pfeiffer, Christopher Walken, James Marsden, Queen Latifah, Amanda Bynes, Zac Efron... just to name a few... and there's a whole lot of dancing and singing in the show. So maybe it isn't everyone's cup of tea, but it's worth watching just for Travolta's booty shakin'! Me no tell lie!hairsprayedna

Travolta is by far not the best singer on the show, but he certainly is the best dancer and booty shaker!

I'm not forgetting that he used to act in Saturday Night Fever and he's a great dancer by right, but in high heels and a fat suit?! R-E-S-P-E-C-T!!

And he never shook his booty like this in Saturday Night Fever! He does it better than any girl ever shook her ass!

OMG!!! I am so in awe of John Travolta! If I tried shaking my booty like he did... I can't even imagine it! People might think I was having a seizure or something!

Watch it! Watch it! Watch it!!!

0 comments: