Tuesday, November 27, 2007

New Puppies Layout!

Apparently, my last blog template was giving people a lot of problems with downloading the contents and all, so I finally decided to change the layout. The thing is, it's really really not easy to find a layout that works the way I want it to, and still look the way I want it to.

I used to design my own templates, but I don't have the time to do that anymore, so I just use whatever I can find.

So anyway, I ended up switching to the new blogger layout design, which isn't all that bad once you get used to it.

It's the initial learning part that gives you the headache, but after that, it's all very easy to handle.

And it's easier still to change designs now if I want to, because I used to have to cut and paste almost everything on my sidebars from the old layout to the new, but now all I have to change is the template. =)

So....

Do you like my new puppies? =)

0 comments: