Saturday, June 28, 2008

New bookblog look

I just spent almost 4 hours trying to fix my book blog!

It's been acting up the last couple of days... taking a long time to load and etc, so I've been troubleshooting trying to figure out what's wrong with it, fixing things here and there. Apparently, it's the template server, so I changed the template.

I wasn't happy with it though, coz it was too *white*, so I added a gray background. But it's still really *white*, and I wanted to change the sidebar's color. It seems the original sidebar design has the sections in gray boxes, but it doesn't turn up here.... I'm still wondering how to fix it.

Sigh... I wish I was smarter with html coding. I only just barely know the basics.

And I'm really, really tired now, so I'll try again tomorrow. Maybe.

Good night!

0 comments: