Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Nothing yet

I haven't recovered yet!

I'm still too tired out to post about my brother's wedding, though I'm well enough to say that it was wonderful and really, really, touching. =)

I don't really have the any of the pix anyway, coz Lone still has my camera. =P Ok, he's actually posted up the pix in facebook, but I'm too lazy to link to them now, and anyway, it's more fun posting them up here. But I'm too tired now. =P

Soooooo......... be patient.

On another note, I loved the hairdo that the hairstylist did for me for my brother's wedding so much that I went to perm my hair Sunday after the wedding!

I'm impulsive like that. Though not really.

I spend months and months playing with the idea of cutting/dyeing/perming/whatever-ing my hair, and then one day when I decide that I should, I do it immediately.

Gives my boring life the illusion of being exciting.

Ok, that's it for now.

Too lazy to say much more. =P

0 comments: