Sunday, June 03, 2007

Love is in the Air

Love is everywhere!

Isn't it wonderful? This world is just so full of love!

I've just returned from Martin & Rachael's wedding, hence the sentimentality. LOL!

I'm too tired to put up pictures now, but suffice to say that it was a very beautiful wedding. The bride was so beautiful and everything was so well-organized.

They are so very lucky to have each other, you can almost feel the love oozing out of them!

I'm so happy for them.

And I'm so happy for me too.

If it's one thing I learned from seeing the two of them today, is that I will never settle for anything less than a deep and wonderful love like they both share. I know some people who do settle for less.

But I won't have to.

Because I was lucky enough to have found someone as amazing as my darling.

I don't know what twist of fate brought us together, but I know that I will forever be thankful that something did.

You have no idea how many times in my life I've wondered if I will ever find the perfect guy for me... After so many crushes and relationships and heartaches and breakups, sometimes I did wonder if I would ever be happy with anyone I ended up with.

Now I know.

And I feel so blessed.

Thank you so much, dearest, for loving me. You are the best thing that ever happened to me.

Ever.

0 comments: