Monday, June 04, 2007

New Haircut and Ming Shan's Wedding Pix!

Guess what I did today?!

I went for a hair cut!!

Ok, that's not a big deal...but I also highlighted my hair!!

Ok, that's not a big deal either...

Except that it's the first time I ever colored my hair in my whole entire life!!!

I'm serious! My hair was a virgin until today!

Kinda like my new look too. *flips hair* I'll post a pic up soon, then you can all comment on how good or bad I look. =P

----

Anyway, pix from Ming Shan's wedding!!

This is us, Charmin, me and Margaret when we first arrived...


Margaret and me...

Charmin and me...

The SriKLian gals: Me, Soo Wan, Yoke May, Pooi San, Charmin and Margaret...

Under the canopy...

The beautiful backdrop...

The three of us with the bride and groom, Ming Shan and Martin...

Isn't the bride beautiful and the groom handsome? =) It's one of the most romantic weddings I've ever been to. Ever!

I wish them both the happiest of marriages. Can't wait to be invited to their kids' full moons. *wink*

0 comments: