Sunday, June 10, 2007

New Hair Pix!

Ok, guys! Here are the pictures of my new hairstyle!

Unfortunately you can't really see the color, it's only highlights after all... I had wanted to take the pix under the sun so that the color would show better, but it was raining the whole day today, and I promised pix tonight, so I had to make do with artificial lights...

So... How do I look? *strikes pose*


From the back...

You can see the highlights better from the back, though they're still not very obvious. It's actually mahogany mixed with copper. Quite a bright red from the sample they showed me, though it doesn't look bright because it blends into my natural color.

It looks more obvious in real life though, it's really not showing up nicely in the pix.

I really like obvious colors though, I am of the opinion that there's no point coloring your hair if no one notices anything, or wearing colored contact lenses if you can't see the difference.

I used to wear green contact lenses just for the fun of it. I'm thinking of getting a new pair....Green eyes will match nicely with my new red hair wouldn't it? =)

Next time maybe I'll get pink highlights....

0 comments: