Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Condensed update ;P

Yup! It's official! I'm a terrible blogger. Well, actually no...I'm really good at blogging somewhere else, but those entries are private! :P But it's probably because of the other blog, I've said everything I want to say, so there's really nothing much left for here.

But not really either, coz it's completely different things I'm talking about on that blog, not everyday things, more like comtemplative stuff that most people wouldn't share or understand here. Blek...:P

Ok, but enough of that.

What I really want to share, is that I'm very proud of myself, although a little frustrated at always being sick. I'm proud becoz I've been working hard and doing well, achieving many things, and earning loads and loads of money. Can you see the money signs in my eyes? $$$ LOL! I'm just joking. I wish I really was earning more! :P

Being sick is tough, it's not anything serious, just that I eat a lot of spicy food, so I always get some sore throat or other, and it's not easy to communicate with clients and colleagues when my voice is so scratchy. Sighz...do I really have to give up spicy food? :~( Not to mention, it's hard on my singing too.

I don't remember if I mentioned this before, but I'm now in a band that I really, really love! They're the best, always looking out for me, and really, really great musicians too! Willie and Lone are my colleagues, and that's how I got to know them, and the band. Willie's the best drummer, you should see him move! Fast as anything, and very precise! Lone's our bandleader and lead guitarist, and his musical sense is amazing! He's teaching me guitar now. Yes, I'm learning guitar, and doing very well too, thank you very much. :P

Kelvin is our rhythm guitarist, and I adore him. He takes care of me, although he tries to act like he doesn't care. :P Guan is the bassist, and Andrew is our other vocalist, Guan is really cute and funny, he's like a big teddy bear, Andrew is the funniest, and most happening! I love this band! We have so much fun jamming, and hanging out!

But oh wait, I'm supposed to act cool....

Oh yeah, the band's ok.....*drags a smoke from my cigarrette*, it's no big deal. We're all cool... Cool.....dude.... Blek! LOL! Doesn't work too well for me, does it? *Toss cigarrette away*

Bottom line is, I'm having fun, I'm doing well, I'm loving life, and I think that's cool! :D

I swear I'll try harder to blog more. But I did mention that it's only if I don't have much else to do, and I've been really busy this last couple of months. With deadlines and goals and all.

Oh, btw, Elaine's back for good! I'm so happy, but I haven't metup with her yet. Her's birthday's this Saturday so it's gonna be great seeing her and everyone again, since Shyuan is also back, but only for a while. :( At least I'll get to see her. I missed them all sooooo much!

I have somethings to do....back to work, sighz....so tata until next time! :D

0 comments: