Thursday, August 03, 2006

Motivation

I forgot to mention yesterday that I was sick, that's why I had so much time on my hands to explore the web and find my blogs again. :P I'm feeling good today though, and I'll be going to the office in a while, but I just wanted to make it a habit to blog whenever I have the slightest amount of time. You know, instead of playing sudoku all the time...LOL!

Anyway, there's a couple of things I need to catch up on when I get to the office, coz I missed the last couple of days. But it's never too hard or too demanding of my time, this job of mine. :D I love my job.

Btw, my division is going on a trip to PD this Sunday and staying a night. I love trips with my division, everyone is so fun and always happy, it really doesn't matter where we go, it's the company that counts. And the last trip we had was to Genting Highlands, right after I came back from China, and that was a blast too! Can't wait!

No wonder I got well in record time! I don't want to miss the trip! LOL!

0 comments: