Monday, September 25, 2006

4 things 4 fun

Coz I'm bored...


4 Jobs I've Had in My Life...

  1. Sales assistant in a bookstore.
  2. Singer in a showband
  3. Admin assistant in dad's office
  4. Investment consultant

4 Movies I Could Watch Over and Over...

  1. The Phantom of the Opera(love it, love it, LOVE it!)
  2. Lord of the Dance(not a movie exactly, but I love it)
  3. Homeward Bound: The Incredible Journey
  4. Take the Lead (check out the dance moves)

4 Places I've lived...

  1. Old hse in Tmn Desa
  2. After old hse in Tmn Desa
  3. Sunway
  4. Melbourne(for a month, does that count?)

4 TV Shows I Love to Watch...

  1. CSI
  2. Rockstar
  3. Lost
  4. Smallville

4 Places I've Been on Vacation...

  1. Korea
  2. China
  3. Thailand
  4. Australia

4 Websites I Visit Daily...

  1. Bookcrossing.com
  2. xiaxue.blogspot.com
  3. Sassyjan.com
  4. Myblogspot ;P

4 of My Favorite Foods...

  1. Brownies!
  2. Tom Yum!
  3. Lamb shoulder!
  4. Ice cream!

4 Places I'd Rather be Right Now...

  1. Home sleeping
  2. Melbourne
  3. Canada in BC with my couz
  4. Home sleeping

4 Bloggers I'm Tagging...

  1. Elaine
  2. Yee Leng
  3. Yoke May
  4. U Shean

=P

0 comments: