Monday, September 25, 2006

A-Z about me

Another one, just coz I'm still bored =P

A - Age: 23
B - Band listening to right now: Sass Jordan
C - Career: I fight with the pen!
D - Drink or smoke: Don't drink, don't smoke.
E - Easiest person/s to talk to: Me! I talk to myself all the time, and I find I'm a great listener. LOL!
F - Favorite song/s at the moment: High Road Easy - Sass Jordan
G - Gummy Bears or Gummy Worms: Bears!
J - Junk foods you like: Cheezels
L - Longest car ride ever: Um....
M - My favorite Sport/s: Badminton, the only sport I can play anyway. =P
N - Number of relationships you've had: Hahahha...now? 10, 000
O - One wish you have: To have my own private library, that's bigger than the public library
P - Phobias: Heights, stupid morons
Q - Favorite Quote: 'I am my biggest fan.' -Betty Wong
R - Reason to smile: Chocolate!
S - Song: I just answered! Sheesh!
T- Time you woke up: 8.00am
U - Unknown fact about you: I talk to dead people.
V - Vegetable/fruit you hate: Celery, ugh!
W - Worst habit: Procrastinating...sighz..
X - X-rays you've had: None that I remember
Y- Yummy food/s: TomYum!
Z- Zodiac sign: Libra Rocks!

0 comments: