Tuesday, September 12, 2006

I missed you!

I miss you, blogspot! I'm blogging at another site now for the project, but I can't wait til it's over and I can blog here again! And blog about my thoughts and feelings and ideas and crazy lunatic ravings!

Rather than about what I did today/yesterday/day before...etc. I mean, it's ok doing that, but after I go into all the details of what I did and where I went and who I was with, I hardly have the time to talk about what I thought, or how I felt, and what new ideas I've gotten! Because, you know me, a single thing can spark my thoughts and I'll go off into a million tangents of ideas!

I'm actually kind of stressed right now at work. Coz I feel like I've made a commitment which I really have to honor, and if I don't, many people will be disappointed, but at the same time, I keep thinking of my dreams and what I really want to do. And I'm thinking, I could do both! I could! If I maybe cut down some of my hours off work, and spent them writing instead, for example. But I know if I took it slow at work, my brother and my managers will definitely be disappointed.

Oh, what can I do... I'm so sorry that I don't have much time to blog now. I'm just rushing in here coz I needed to let it out. But I have to rush off again coz I have to get something to eat. Well...few more days left til the blogging project is over. Then I'll be back for good! Yayyy! :D

0 comments: