Friday, October 13, 2006

Futsal kaki?

I played my first futsal game today!!!! Wooooottt!!

And I surprised myself! I thought I was gonna suck big-time, but I wasn't all that bad. =P I wasn't like, damn good either, I just didn't suck. LOL! I scored a couple of goals!!

And I scored a couple of own goals too! =P LOL! And I stopped one or two balls as the goalkeeper too! *grin* So proud of myself! First timer weiiiii! And never *ever* played football or anything to do with contact between my foot and a ball before weii!!!

But it was soooooooooooooooooo tiring! Play few minutes feel like dying already. Not like badminton. Badminton I can go on for hours. Futsal waahhh....

I sorta have mixed feelings now. On one hand, it's fun. On the other hand, it's scary. I got hurt! Bruises! 'Grass' burns! Those guys kick the ball damn hard k!

I prefer very much to avoid pain, and you can call me a sissy, but I rather think of myself as *smart*. Blek! But I'm not that smart though, I didn't really avoid the ball. I *did* try to stop them the best I could, as a goalkeeper, but the balls hit me and proceeded to go into the goal. =(

I'm surprised I actually played at all. LOL! I try to avoid potentially painful games, but my brother suddenly decided not to go, and suggested I take his place. Bleh!

But it was fun!! =D I'm glad I played! I'm proud of myself! I'm just really wondering if it's going to be a one time thing, or the start of a new hobby for me. Sighz... What do you guys think?

0 comments: