Tuesday, October 24, 2006

The Prestige

Went to 1U with Lone, Margaret, and Eng Kok for a dinner and a movie today.

Dinner was realllyyy filling, Paddington's Pancakes, kinda expected right? But delicious! Haven't had that in quite a bit.

The movie afterwards was *really* good!

The Prestige starring Hugh Jackman, Christian Bale, Scarlett Johanssen, Michael Caine, and even David Bowie!

I knew that guy looked familiar!

It was a *damn* good show! Obsession, magic, rivalry, suspense...!!

Actually, the only thing I knew about it before I stepped into the cinema, was that Scarlett Johanssen was acting in it. I didn't know anything else about it. But she was enough! Anything with her in it, I'm definitely watching! LOL! Weird huh? I should be saying it about the male actors.

Ahh, well...I always said bisexuality was a continuum, not a black and white thing. Give me a choice of sleeping with Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, I'd take Brad Pitt. *drools* Give me a choice of Hugh Jackman and Scarlett Johanssen, I'd take Scarlett. *drools more* I am soooooo bi! LOL!

No seriously, the show, the show! It was great! It's about two magicians, who used to be friends, but because of an act gone wrong, became enemies instead. And then rivals. Each obsessed about the other, obsessed over who was the better magician. And each went through great lengths to top the other. No one ever wins in the end, when you play a dangerous game like that.

I wanna get the DVD!! Wanna watch it again!

But right now....I wanna sleep...*yawn*

Night, everybody!

*snores*

0 comments: