Monday, October 16, 2006

Writing Bug

It's 6.32am, and I'm still up. I shouldn't have drank so much tea last night, kept me wide awake the whole night. I probably won't be able to make it through the day at the office, so I'm just gonna call in sick and focus on my writings today.

I went through all my old stories and writing ideas just now, since I couldn't sleep. And I realize, I'm not the same writer I used to be. My thinking has changed a lot, the way I write, my imagination doesn't run wild the way it used to, I tend to think a lot more realistically about my ideas now(which isn't good, coz I miss out on creativity), I think I think too much. LOL!

But it was really great going through my papers, looking at what I've written previously and all the ideas I had... It inspires me again! I wanna go back to when I was a creative writer! =D I am seriously thinking of signing up for this year's NaNoWriMo but I'm a little afraid to. =P

But then again, if not now, then when?! It's actually really good timing for me. Alright, I'll do it! Wish me luck! And let me know if any of you decide to undertake this crazy project with me too, we can push each other!

Off to sign up now!

0 comments: