Monday, February 26, 2007

Back to Work!

So...it's Monday, and it's back to work!

It was a slow day at work, as it usually is after a long holiday week, everybody's still in party mode. I kinda didn't get much sleep last night, and I'm not Hokkien so I didn't even have an excuse (I stayed up reading), so while waking up this morning wasn't that difficult, staying awake at work was a *real* challenge.

But I made it! Almost... I came home a little earlier, but after I've gotten everything done. It wasn't a very productive day though.

The weekends were really exciting! LOL! But I'm not gonna go into that now, coz I want to make sure I've got all the pix first. It's unfair to always tell the story and promise the pix later and never deliver.

Sorry la... Sometimes too busy, sometimes too lazy, sometimes just forgetful...

I'll have better posts and pix once I get my time organized ya. =)

Anyway, although work has started, we've still got one more week and more importantly, one more weekend! of CNY. So work hard, play hard, and have a very happy and prosperous new year!

0 comments: