Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Knowledge and Mysteries

I just finished reading The China Study by T. Colin Campbell and his son Thomas M. Campbell II. I've gotten so much out of it and learned so much mind-boggling information about nutrition from this book, that it's hard to believe I finished it in 14 days.

Every chapter, every sentence of the book, I learnt something new. This book makes me want to change my diet and lifestyle, which no other book or experience or case have ever succeeded in doing before.

I feel like I've grown so much in just these two weeks of reading this book. It's really amazing to finish the book today and realize that I only started reading it two weeks ago. So much has changed.

I really recommend anyone who's even the least remotely interested in nutrition and/or even the least serious about their own or their loved ones' health, to read this book. What you decide to do with the information is up to you, but at least you know what the truth is and what your real options are.

It's amazing how much I learnt from just this one book. Seriously, read the book!

------

Anyway, I know I said I'm gonna be missing the internet the next few days because I'll be at a seminar, but I'm also really excited about it.

My brother's taken the seminar, and he had nothing but good things to say about. He won't tell me what's going to happen because he says that would take the effectiveness out of it for me, but the way he's been going on about it makes me really curious and impatient to find out. LOL!

There seems to be a lot of mystery these days, isn't it? My brother's mysterious hints about the seminar... My mysterious comment about something happening soon... *wink*

I'm still not telling. But I will soon! So be patient k!

Tata for the next four days!

Sighz...=( I'll miss y'all!

0 comments: