Friday, April 20, 2007

Nothing Much...

I've been studying non-stop for the last four days working on my course, and before that I'd been in a seminar for three and a half full days...

I spent the last eight days on my ass, sitting at a table, with no exercise at all!

My body's so stiff, I can't even stretch the kinks out of it.

I need to move! I need to do something! I don't want to sit at the table anymore! I wanna walk, and jump, and skip, and run... and chase some guys...

*grin*

On the other hand, the studying has paid off. I'm way ahead of schedule on my course, and if I keep this up, I'd definitely finish much, much sooner than I thought!

Which is a good thing, because then I can go to Europe/Canada without any worries at the end of the year.

I'm still not sure if I can afford to go. I really want to, of course, but I feel like I really need to be staying here to do my work and stay with my honey... I couldn't bear to be away from him for too long. Even the three and a half days at the seminar without him seemed like an eternity. =(

Imagine if I went away for a whole month.

Nope... I'm not sure I could.

I never thought I'd be one of those girls who stick to their bfs like glue... But then again, as long as we're both happy, who cares, right? =P

We'll see. Who knows? He might go with me. Or I might go for a shorter vacation. Or we might invent teleportation...

It's possible!

*grin*

0 comments: