Sunday, April 29, 2007

Packing Up and Moving

I've added the celebrity lookalike collage on to my sidebar, coz I realized I had no pic of me, and besides, I'm so flattered to be considered a lookalike to these few gorgeous ladies. ;)

Anyway, the moving date is getting nearer, and I'm really psyched about moving into the new place. But you know what? Packing is such a pain.

Sigh...

I'm not done yet, I still have lots to pack, but they shouldn't take too long. I have pretty much packed everything I need to, so I'd feel relieved, except that I know it doesn't end here. I'm still going to have to unpack when we move in, and that's the really hard part.

I just dumped most of the stuff I have now into whatever boxes they seem to fit into, but I didn't spend the time sorting through them, throwing what needs to be thrown and categorizing what needs to be categorized.

So obviously, I'm gonna have to do all the sorting after I move in.

So obviously, it's gonna take some time.

A lot of time.

Sigh...

It's times like these I wish I was a witch like Sabrina.

Anyway, I'm not sure if the internet is already connected in my new place, so I might have to go a few days without the internet.

Sigh....(again)....

Oh well, I'm still really, really excited about my new place! And once the initial work is over, I'm gonna really enjoy it!

Yayyy!

0 comments: